About our Guest House
- Good security: Motion sensor lights situated around the whole property ensuring that Guests feel safe and secure when returning at night.
- Secure Off-Street parking for 5 cars behind security gates.
- All the bedrooms and the Guest's lounge have DSTV.
- Valley Heights is a "Wi-Fi " hotspot with access in all bedrooms plus the lounge,garden and pool area. Guests will need to bring their own Laptop computer.
- Large swimming pool and garden area > where guests can relax.
- No smoking in the Guest House but guests may smoke on the veranda and around the pool area.Thank you for your understanding and co -operation in this regard.!
- Valley Heights is situated close to many tourist attractions including Kirstenbosch Gardens, Newlands Cricket and Rugby grounds, Cavendish Square Shopping Centre , fine restaurants and is within easy access of Cape Town, the Waterfront plus the False Bay and Atlantic seaboards.
- It is within walking distance from the Cape Fertility Clinic, Kingsbury and Claremont Hospitals plus the Kenilworth Clinic.
- The Guest House has been operational since 1994.
About your hosts: Bruce & Jeanie Lane
Bruce is the ex-Headmaster of Rondebosch Boys' Prep.School and now runs the Guest House together with Jeanie.
He enjoys woodwork and playing tennis, although not very well!
Jeanie is an ex Nurse and her interests include gardening and painting in water colours.
A number of her pictures are displayed throughout the Guest House.