About our Guest House
Valley Heights Guest House and B & B was established in 1994 and bought by Debi and Russell Linde in 2017. They together with their youngest son, Lee, live on the property and Debi manages Valley Heights. Debi and Russell are not strangers to the service industry. Debi owner-managed her own pharmacy while Russell ran a legal practice, in the Eastern Cape, before moving to Cape Town. They both continue to run a Non-Profit Organisation for orphan and vulnerable children. They are passionate about welcoming guests to feel secure and at home at Valley Heights.
- Good security: Motion sensor lights situated around the whole property ensuring that Guests feel safe and secure when returning at night.
- The area has an ADT monitoring hut in Oak road and the Guest House is also monitored by ADT car patrols specifically assigned to this part of Kenilworth.
- Secure Off-Street parking for 5 cars behind security gates.
- All the bedrooms and the Guest's lounge have DSTV.
- Valley Heights has free Wi-Fi.
- Garden area - where guests can relax.
- No smoking in the Guest House but guests may smoke on the veranda and around the pool area.
- Valley Heights is situated close to many tourist attractions including Kirstenbosch Gardens, Newlands Cricket and Rugby grounds, Cavendish Square Shopping Centre , fine restaurants and is within easy access of Cape Town, the Waterfront plus the False Bay and Atlantic seaboards.
- It is within walking distance to the Cape Fertility Clinic, Kingsbury and Claremont Hospitals plus the Kenilworth Clinic.